Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year's Eve!

I woke up this morning and discovered the self-timer feature on my camera... fun! I've had this thing for two years and it still never fails to amaze me with all its cool features.


Happy New Year's Eve! New Year's has always been one of my favorite holidays. It's tradition that my parents and I plan a party where everyone comes together just to enjoy each other's company, think back on the year that's passed, and dream for the future. It's always a good time, and usually the majority of my friends can make it or stop in to say hello.

I'm planning an outfit and face post once I actually prep myself for the party but I don't want to post a look yet, because I'm waiting for a package from Sephora to come in (and it's already a day late! D'oh!). I guess I can show you the products I'm planing to use, though.. ;)

Yay, teasers!!

I watch this video every New Year's Eve.. it makes my day every. time. I am completely in love with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, he is a perfect human being. And it doesn't help that I have a huge girl crush on Zooey, too!! *__*


 I hope you all have a great New Year's, wherever you are and whether or not you get your midnight kiss! (I'm planning to find my kitty and give him a smooch.. haha)

See you on the other side!

Love,
Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment