Search This Blog

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Update: Life has been insane

Hey guys. I'm so sorry I haven't updated with the posts I said I would. This week has been one of the hardest I've experienced in a very long time. Long story short: My grandpa has been in and out of the hospital all week and we've been waiting for test results for him, and my aunt who has been battling cancer for the last two years passed away. It's been unbelievably stressful and sad and to be honest, I just didn't feel happy enough to write about anything. But I've spent the last few days going to the wake and funeral and hospital and spending time with both sides of my family and even though times have been tough, it's not worth it to stay depressed and dwell upon all of the terrible events that have happened. My family and I will all get through this together. We're all healing (slowly), and we all have each other to lean on. So I'll be trying my best to stay positive, and the best way to stay optomistic about life is by talking about makeup, of course!

A beauty related post will be up tonight, I promise! I just thought you guys deserved an explanation for what's been going on. I'm not flaking on this blog already, I swear. <3

Love you all :)

Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment