Search This Blog

Saturday, March 30, 2013

FOTD: Everyday 40s Inspired Look

     Here's a simple look that I constantly wear at school or out in town! The application is pretty simple as well, and it always comes out perfectly. The look can always be toned down by using lighter lipstick or eyeshadow, but since it's the weekend, I don't mind walking around with a bright color on my lip. It is spring, after all!

     I've always admired vintage makeup looks from actresses in the 40s. The matte eye, winged liner and bold matte lip always seemed to elegant and classy to me. It's fun to be able to recreate the look on myself today!

     I've been breaking out some bronzer this week. The sun's out and the weather is getting warmer so I don't feel like walking around looking like a ghost anymore, lol.

    Here it is. Scroll down for the product breakdown:





Face:

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation- NC15
Cover FX Finishing Powder- Light
Tarte Bronzer- Park Avenue Princess
Benefit blush- Coralista
Benefit highlighter- Sun Beam

Lips: 

Burt's Bees Lip Balm
Tarte Glamazon Pure Performance Lipstick- Bold

Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Paint Pot- Painterly (all over eyes)
Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner- Black
ModelCo Lengthening Mascara

Eyeshadow (From the Urben Decay Naked Basics Palette)-

Naked 2- Crease
Faint- Outer Crease/V
Venus- Under Brow and Inner Corner highlights

Have a great Easter, everyone! :)

Love,

Izzy






No comments:

Post a Comment