Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

MAC Year of the Snake Lipstick Review & Swatches: Cockney



     I picked up this lipstick with my last order to MAC, and I absolutely love it! The red is so vibrant and warm- it seems like a great color if you're going on a tropical vacation (or if you use bright reds in your daily routine, which I'm hesitant to to do!)



   The packaging of the lipstick is like any other normal lippie from MAC, with the exception of the beautiful holographic cover that goes over the box.



     The snake pattern that's embossed on the actual lipstick is gorgeous. I've never seen anything like it before, and it makes the lipsticks really stand out from the rest of the collection.




     The lustre finish of MAC's lipsticks has never been my favorite- they are usually drying on my lips, but I can always apply some balm as a base to prevent from feeling uncomfortable throughout the day. Cockney has some real staying and staining power, though, which strays from many other lustre formulas I'm used to! All in all, this is a great tropical red that I'm glad to add to my collection.

    I used it in this look on a Friday night with a friend! It's such a bold color :)

     I hope you're all having a great week!

Love,

Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment