Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2013

$1.99 Dupes- MAC Viva Glam II

I found this dupe entirely on accident. I was shopping and reached for nudes without thinking about it, and ended up with a Wet N' Wild shade that almost matches MAC's infamous Viva Glam II.



Mac Viva Glam II vs. Wet N' Wild Bare it All 902C Megalast Lip Color 

From Top to Bottom: Viva Glam II, Bare it All

From Left to Right: Bare it All, Viva Glam II


Wet N' Wild's lippie seems a little bit darker than Viva Glam, while the MAC lipcolor seems a truer nude with more of a light pink undertone that seems to match my skin color better. I adore both of these shades though!

So, Which do I buy?

Hey man, you can't beat a lipstick that's two bucks and almost exactly matches a MAC shade!! This lipstick is creamy, non-drying, long lasting and SUPER pigmented. Not to mention Wet N' Wild is a cruelty free brand. You're not sacrificing any kind of quality in the product for the price (even though the packaging is a little less stunning :P) If you have the money and want to buy a MAC product that donates to charity, though, be my guest!

Wet N' Wild can be purchased at Rite Aid (that's where I got mine). When I picked up this lippie there was an offer to buy one lip product and get the second half off, so I got some lipgloss for a dollar too :)

I'll be posting about what else I picked up at Rite-Aid (and Target too) in the morning!

Happy duping!

Love,
Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment