Search This Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2013

EOTD: Smokey Brown Eye

     Today was a very lazy day.. I sat around with a good friend, baked brownies, played the sims, and chatted with her about going to college :)

     I got bored and struck inspiration for this look from a few wonderful Tumblr posts. This is a REALLY dramatic eye (for me at least) so this isn't very common for me... I just felt like going all out with some great brown shadows. ;)

    This is my first true EOTD, and I had a BLAST with it. I feel like I'm getting the hang of photoshop all over again.

Here it is!



Products I used: 

Primer:
ELF Eyelid Primer.

Eyeshadows:
(All over lid) MAC Eyeshadow: Soft Brown
(Outer Lid) Urban Decay Eyeshadow: Half Baked
(Crease) NARS Eyeshadow Duo: Cordura- Lighter color in inner crease, darker color in outer crease
(Inner Corner) Sassy from TheBalm's Nude 'Tude Palette
(Brow) Browbone color from Wet N' Wild's Walking on Eggshells Palette

Liners:
Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof liner in Black (winged, under eye, tightlined)
Wet N' Wild Coloricon Eyeliner in White (Waterline)

Mascara:
Model Co Lashxtend Black Lengthening Mascara.

I'd love feedback! Leave me all of your questions, comments, and tips.

Here's to many more EOTD's to come!

Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment