Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sephora Haul

     I hope everyone is having a a good week! I was planning to post a FOTD today but my eyebrows look AWFUL (practically Wolverine status here, I'm not exaggerating) and I can't bear to post any pictures, haha. I'll get them done tomorrow and post a FOTD then, I guess!

     I got a lot of Sephora gift cards for Christmas, especially from my mom since she had no idea what to get me this year. I used some of them  right after the holidays when they were offering 20% off sale items. I can't beat a good bargain, so I picked out some things I've been wanting to get.



     One of my favorite things about shopping for makeup is all of the awesome packaging that the products come in. Everything is so pretty and it makes me want to buy more and more! 

Here's what I got:
  • Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil Duo; Ransom and Burbon
  • Philosophy Have a Cherry Christmas High-Flavor Lip Shine
  • Smashbox Studio Pop for Lips
  • BareMinerals The Star Treatment Eyeshadow Palette




       I'm so excited about all of these purchases ;__; Everything I bought was on sale to begin with and 20% off, too, which justifies my splurging. This sale was a great way for me to explore some new brands and all of the stuff I got has been wonderful. I'll definitely be writing separate reviews for the majority of these products, because I'm impressed with all of it.

FOTD will be coming soon, my lovelies! Cannot wait to get my brows back into shape :)

Love,
Izzy


2 comments:

  1. When are you going to post about that new birch box?? :) I want to read about that eyeliner you mentioned! And how did the coconut oil work out for you? It really helped me when I had bad psoriasis, and it made my hair so soft! Coconut oil is honestly a miracle all-in-one... You can use it for anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there!! :) I'm posting the birchbox tomorrow, because I want to take a shot of the mentioned eyeliner in action on my face. The coconut oil surprisingly didn't make my hair feel any different, though I have noticed that my scalp has been less horrible (that could just be from the head & shoulders though, haha.) I have so much hair though, I probably just didn't use enough of the oil for it to be super effective. I'm probably going to use the entire container in one sitting now -__- But yeah, I want to give the oil a better chance before I try reviewing it ;)

      Delete